← Back to Equipment Solutions
Voyager – Adult Bike with outriggers
The Freedom Wheels Voyager provides a low step-through frame and comes as a free wheel set up in a 27″ frame.
Our Freedom Wheels bikes are custom built using some or all of the following supporting attachments:
- Outriggers to provide stability. Outriggers are wider and stronger than training wheels and much more flexible, for a smoother, quieter ride.
- Hand mitts to grip your handlebar.
- A tow bar to pull and steer the bike. These can also be fitted with brakes for additional control.
- A push bar for additional help with starting or going up hills.
- Step blocks help to make mounting the bike easier for both you and the rider.
- Toe clips and heel plates to keep feet on the pedal and prevent entrapment of the foot between the pedal and the crank.
Most supports can be easily removed without tools and the bike frame can be transported on a normal bike rack at the back or roof of a car.
Get in touch