← Back to Equipment Solutions
The Standing Frame is an adjustable chest, hip and knee support frame, created for children who need additional support in standing.
Created by TAD
Easily adjustable, the frame offers five secure prone positions which can assist the child in gradually gaining strength in their feet, helping them become more independent.
- Raised rim around table top to prevent objects on table from dropping off the edge.
- Wheels with brakes, allowing the frame to be moved easily.
- Cushion thickness can be altered to accommodate growth.
- Straps are included to support the hip and chest of the child.
- Cushions available in six colours.
- The frame can be mounted on high quality rubber tyres.
- Additional support strap can be supplied, to provide more support.
|Overall body support length
|Effective body support width
|Effective footrest depth
|Effective foot rest
Age guide: 12 months – 8 years
Get in touch