← Back to Equipment Solutions
Our innovative Multi-Terrain Cane is designed for your active life – wherever your adventures take you.
The Multi-Terrain Cane for people with low-no vision is versatile across many different surfaces and environments.
- Foldable, light-weight aluminium cane
- Durable 3D-printed chassis
- Aluminium axles
- Multi-directional omni-wheels (2) for easy sweeping motion
- Shock-absorbing, lightweight, air filled rubber wheel (1) to overcome environmental hurdles and cushion impact
- Easily interchangeable with other can tips
- Offers protection for your arms, elbows and shoulders from getting stuck or jammed on bumps, curbs and tram tracks
- Rubber front wheel can be rotated and used for tapping, if required
- Cane available in a range of hand grips, sizes and colours (white pictured)
*Wheels not suitable for use on soft sand
Please note, Solve’s assistive technologies are custom designed and built for each individual. The solutions pictured are not available for purchase or distribution as stand-alone or commercial products.
An individual assessment with a Solve occupational therapist is required to determine the appropriate assistive technology is safe and suitable for each individual.
Get in touch to enquire about this solution, or your can request a service to book an assessment!