← Back to Equipment Solutions
Joystick Controlled Ride on Car
As featured on The Today Show, this Joystick controlled car is the perfect way to provide children with independent mobility whilst learning how to use a joystick control.
Created by TAD
- Joystick controller which can be installed on the right or left to suit the child’s strongest side.
- Separate controller available for parent/carer, which overrides the joystick control.
- Speed control can be adjusted to suit the child’s needs.
- Programmed to take off smoothly and gradually build up speed.
- Reclining seat to provide comfort for the child.
- Seat belt harness included to support the position of the child.
- Includes switch to turn car sounds and music off and on.
*Age guide: 2-4 years
Please note, Solve’s assistive technologies are custom designed and built for each individual. The solutions pictured are not available for purchase or distribution as stand-alone or commercial products.
An individual assessment with a Solve occupational therapist is required to determine the appropriate assistive technology is safe and suitable for each individual.
Get in touch to enquire about this solution, or your can request a service to book an assessment!